Welcome to Quackquack.in. The services offered by Quackquack.in ("Quackquack.in site" or "this Site") include the Quackquack.in website, Quackquack.in Leisure, Quackquack.in Blogs and Quackquack.in Photo Sharing and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by Quackquack.in in connection with Quackquack.in Website (collectively, the "Quackquack Services or Quackquack.in services").
Quackquack.in may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by Quackquack.in on the Quackquack site. You agree to be bound to all and any changes to Agreement when you use Quackquack Services after any such modified post. It is important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Adult users only
This Website is not meant for children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you are not allowed to use this Website and will not be afforded access to any features of this Website that allow for you to provide information to us or to share information with other users of this Website.
QUACKQUACK.IN STRONGLY ADVISES YOU TO USE CAUTION BEFORE SHARING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH OTHER USERS OF THIS WEBSITE. QUACKQUACK.IN DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON OR SCREENINGS OF ITS USERS. QUACKQUACK.IN ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS BUT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS, AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS. YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME AND THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER WITH ANY GOVERNMENT ENTITY.
Your safety and security are very important to us. The nature of Quackquack.in promotes the sharing of personal information within users. Quackquack.in cannot assure that it is safe for you to have direct contact with other users of this Website. Current technological developments make it possible for users of the Internet to obtain personal information about, and locate, other users, with very little other information. For example, it is possible to use certain widely available commercial Internet search engines to locate a person’s home solely using that person’s full name. If you believe that any user of this Website is harassing you or is otherwise using personal information about you for unlawful purposes, we encourage you to first inform local law enforcement authorities and then to contact us via customer support
so that we may take appropriate action to block further use of the Website by any user who is using this Website and information obtained from it for improper purposes.
By accessing this Website, you agree to use any personal information provided to you by other users of this Website in a lawful and responsible manner. You further agree that you will not use personal information about other users of this Website for any reason without the express prior consent of the user that has provided such information to you.
Non-Commercial Use by Members
The Quackquack.in Site is for the personal use of individual members only, and will not be used by you in connection with any commercial endeavors or activities. Your membership to Quackquack.in is personal to you alone and you will not transfer this membership to any other person or allow any other person to use or avail the benefits of your membership. This prohibition includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to Quackquack.in or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses cannot become Members of Quackquack.in and should not use the Quackquack.in Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress in terms of applicable law.
Subscription Membership and Other Paid Features
Quackquack.in is free, but if you would like to upgrade to a premium subscription or any other paid features (the "Subscription"), the following terms apply.
Quackquack.in bills you for use of the certain Services. You agree to pay Quackquack.in all charges you subscribe for on the Website using your online account. Quackquack.in may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. This paragraph includes any agreements you make on the Website when you purchase the subscription. You agree to maintain current, complete and accurate information for your billing account at any time you have a subscription. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for you credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer.
When you purchase subscriptions on the Website for a fee, some purchases grant you an unlimited access to use a feature during a set time period. Other purchases may grant you a limited access to use a feature where the usage is governed by the use of virtual items like "tokens", "points" or similar terms during a set time period. Upon the expiration of the time period, any unused service expires. We may also give you access to use features for free or as part of a promotion. In all cases, any access to use any of our subscription is subject to your compliance with these Terms & Conditions and a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable.
You understand and agree that while a subscription may be described as "purchased", "bought", "redeemed" or "spent", the subscription is not real world or virtual currency and do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent. Rather, you receive a limited access to use certain features we offer.
(1) If you pay for Quackuack.in subscription using automatic renewal, your subscription for the Service will continue indefinitely until cancelled by you. After your initial subscription period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature. If you do not wish your account to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, please log in and go to the settings page to make changes/cancel the automatic renewal. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term and your subscription will not be renewed thereafter. However, you won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
(2) By subscribing, you authorize Quackquack.in or it’s payment processors to charge your credit card, debit card or other payment method at such time and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period, including any sales or similar taxes imposed on your subscription payments. Upon the renewal of your subscription, if Quackquack.in does not receive payment, you agree that Quackquack.in may either terminate or suspend your subscription and continue to attempt to charge your payment method provider until payment is received (upon receipt of payment, your account will be activated and for purposes of automatic renewal, your new subscription commitment period will begin as of the day payment was received). If you do not terminate your subscription and/or if you continue to use the Service, you agree that Quackquack.in is authorized to charge the payment method in your online account. Quackquack.in may also seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially subscribed to the Service.
(3) Promotions: Any free trial or other promotion that provides subscription level access to the Service must be used within the specified time of the trial. You must cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period in order to avoid being charged a subscription fee.
The purchase and sale of the subscriptions is a completed transaction upon receipt of your payment. You can cancel the subscription within 3 working days upon payment to any of the services offered and receive a full refund into your bank account/credit card, provided you have not used the subscription in any manner after the payment. Use of the subscription or service means sending to or receiving from other members and any communication, viewing profiles of other members, or making changes to your profile or information on your account. If the subscription is used after payment, you will lose your refund/cancellation right. When you meet the criteria for refunds, refunds will be issued immediately from our end, however, some banks take 5-15 days to process the refund and reflect the same in your bank/card statement.
Your ability to use any subscription is effective immediately once they are placed in your account. If you choose to not use the subscription to its fullest extent, and let subscription expire, you may do so. Any subscription shown in your account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead only constitutes a measurement of the extent of your subscription. We may redeem any unused subscription for you promptly after their expiration date if we choose. If you delete your account, we are entitled to redeem all your unused subscription on the date of deletion.
Quackquack.in may terminate your access to the Site and/or your subscription for any reason which shall be effective upon sending notice of termination to you at the email address you provide at the time of registration or such other email address as you may later provide to Quackquack.in. If Quackquack.in terminates your account because of your breaching the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any subscription.
Quackquack.in uses industry standard efforts, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, perfect security does not exist on the internet; Quackquack.in cannot and does not guarantee that any personally identifiable information provided to us will not become public under any circumstances.
Access and proprietary rights
Any copies made by you must retain without modification any and all copyright notices and other proprietary marks. The pages and content on this Website may not be copied, distributed, modified, published, or transmitted in any other manner, including use for creative work or to sell or promote other products. Violation of this restriction may result in infringement of intellectual property and contractual rights of Quackquack.in or third parties which is prohibited by law and could result in substantial civil and criminal penalties.
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us with:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable Quackquack.in to find the alleged infringing material);
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to our support here.
Quackquack.in has the right to terminate the account of repeat infringers.
In certain instances, Quackquack.in may agree to provide you with access to secure, password protected pages of the Website. Such access is restricted to authorized users only; any attempt by you to access these areas without authorization may subject you to criminal or civil liability.
This Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Quackquack.in. Use of these links to access other Internet sites is at your own risk. Quackquack.in is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or quality of any information or services provided or products sold at these sites. Quackquack.in establishes links to other websites for the convenience of its users; however, such links are not intended to be an endorsement of the other website.
Notices and disclaimers
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR OTHERWISE REPRODUCED WITHOUT Quackquack.in’S WRITTEN PERMISSION EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE. USERS MAY NOT PUBLISH OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
The products and services mentioned or promoted on the Website, including password protected information relating thereto may be changed by Quackquack.in at any time without notice. Information about products or services offered by third parties are referred to on the Website for information purposes only. Quackquack.in’s provision of any such information is not intended to constitute an endorsement or recommendation, by Quackquack.in, of such products or services.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS, WHERE IS", AS AN ACCOMMODATION, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, NOR DOES QUACKQUACK.IN PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IN RESPECT OF ANY GOODS AND SERVICES PURCHASED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS WEBSITE (UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED IN WRITING IN THE RELEVANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE). QUACKQUACK.IN EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL QUACKQUACK.IN BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF ANY INACCURACY OR ERROR IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, ANY DEFICIENCY, ERROR OR INTERRUPTION IN THE WEBSITE, OR ANY DEFICIENCY, DEFECT OR FAILURE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE. QUACKQUACK.IN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR EQUIPMENT ARISING OUT OF YOUR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY DEFICIENCY, DEFECT OR FAILURE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF QUACKQUACK.IN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF ANY DEFICIENCY, DEFECT, FAILURE, ERROR OR INTERRUPTION SHALL BE TO REQUEST THAT QUACKQUACK.IN CORRECTS THE MATTER OR, IF QUACKQUACK.IN FAILS TO DO SO, TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY RELEVANT GOODS OR SERVICES AT YOUR OPTION.
Arbitration and Governing Law
Unique and bona fide profile
You agree to create only one unique profile. In addition, in order to maintain the integrity of the Website, by joining, you agree that your use of the Website shall be for bona fide relationship-seeking purposes. From time to time, we may create test profiles in order to monitor the operation of our services.
Commercial use prohibited
The Website is for your personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not join and use the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or using personal identifying information for commercial purposes, linking to the Website, or unauthorized framing may be investigated and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Website is with our permission, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. At our sole discretion, we may take reasonable steps, including limiting the numbers of messages you send or receive and electronically filtering or throttling or terminating your account.
In your digital interactions with other users (including, but not limited to: site messages, instant messages, journal postings, and forum comments), you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully. While using the website, you agree that you shall not under any circumstances harass or make mischief against any other user of the Website. Quackquack.in reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes harassment or mischief, and where that has occurred; and may, also at its sole discretion, partially or completely deny service to any infringing party. As part of these efforts, Quackquack.in may enlist the help of its active users to moderate flagged messages, comments and other content to determine if a user’s conduct is harmful to the community.
The following is an inclusive list of the kind of conduct that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. Quackquack.in will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and the Site and terminating the account of such violators without a refund. It includes (but is not limited to) conduct that:
- is patently offensive to any community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
- promotes information that the person posting it is aware that it is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 years in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users / Members; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without the prior written consent Quackquack.in such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- encourages, invites or solicits extra marital affairs.
It is a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect Quackquack.in and/or our users from any abuse/misuse, Quackquack.in reserves the right to restrict the number of communications/profile contacts & responses/emails which a user may send to other user (s) in any 24-hour period to a user which Quackquack.in deems appropriate in its sole discretion from time to time.
Quackquack.in reserves the right to screen messages that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the number of your chat sessions in its sole discretion.
You may not use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate/contact/respond/interact with Quackquack.in and/or its users.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Quackquack.in users. Quackquack.in reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
You agree and consent to receive email messages from us. These emails may be transactional or relationship communications relating to the Website, such as administrative notices and service announcements or changes, or emails containing commercial offers, promotions or special offers from us or third party partners.